Monday, April 11, 2011

Sew much to do, sew little time

Its been a busy week. I went out and picked up a dapping/doming set and have been tinkering with it non-stop. I'm sure the people in my household are sick of the bang bang banging coming from my room. hehe. I have taken a small break from that to pull out the screen-printing. That in itself has been quite a pain in the rump. I'll be working on that again tomorrow then back to some sewing.

I'm just about finished transferring the previously posted skirt to a PDF Pattern. Hope to have it up on Burda by the weeks end. I have a pile of pieces cut to make some more skirts. Pix will be up once they are finished.

 I ran across an amazing tutorial for making clothing labels. I should have that up soon too. I wanted to try it out before I post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment