Friday, April 15, 2011

Bernina My Label

I came across a pattern drafting program by Bernina. Has anyone else seen this or used it yet? : MY Label  Looks like an amazing program. I'm quite bummed out that it isn't available on MAC. For those of you that have a PC you should check it out!!

In other news, I came in 2nd in the Burda Style / Bernina Brand Ambassador Contest. I'm elated. After I got the email earlier I was bouncing around the house doing a happy dance. Yes even at 31 I do happy dances. I can't wait to become an Ambassador and of course try out one of their machines. The contest was a lot of fun and quite a learning experience for me. I got to try my hand at making a Stop Motion video and create puppets. Just one more thing I will continue to add to my project lists (the puppets).

For the next year I will be tracking my projects and experiences with bernina. I hope you stay tuned in.

No comments:

Post a Comment